Asociación Mexicana de Bioseguridad, A.C.
Registrar otro evento
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely disrupted most healthcare systems around the globe. Thousands of frontline health care workers have died and many more have been ill as a result of COVID-19 infections last year. Evidently, there is room for improvement regarding infectious disease containment in hospitals and other health care facilities. Join us to present, review and analyze success stories, alternative paradigms and proposals for safer and more resilient health care organizations, creating safer working environments for treating patients and preventing the spread of infectious disease.
- History and epidemiology of healthcare associated infections in healthcare workers
- Public health and biocontainment
- Infection control
- Risk assessment tools and techniques
- The role of the biosafety professional in healthcare infection control
- Resilient health care organizations
- Biocontainment projects and success stories around the world
- The human component
- Novel technologies
ALL THE INFORMATION AT AMEXBIO.ORG
Derechos Reservados © 2009-2021 Asociación Mexicana de Bioseguridad, A.C.